The CEEUS rubber testing lab operates to meet ASTM D120, F496, D1050, and F496 requirements for rubber insulating gloves and sleeves. Our testing services and processes are built to help keep lineman safe and protected when operating high-powered electrical voltage, giving them the confidence to complete the job safely. As many glove suppliers do not perform new glove tests, CEEUS tests new gloves as well as retest gloves before gloves leave the facility to ensure defects did not occur while in inventory.
- Fully accredited for high voltage rubber protective goods testing
- Compliant with all ASTM safety standards
- Comprehensive testing reports on all gloves
- Readily available glove inventory
- Trained & experienced technicians
- NAIL Certified lab