- Build a Command of the Facts of all significant processes at CEEUS
- Identify and drive improvement projects to add value to CEEUS customers and stakeholders
- Lead a Lean Transformation by demonstrating and training Lean Principals to leadership and frontline workers.
- Read Full Job Description
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial & Systems Engineering or related field
- A minimum of three years work experience in at least one of the following areas: Lean, IE, or Process Engineering
- Proficiency in MS Office products
- Advanced project management skills
- Competitive pay
- 401k & fully-funded pension plan
- Company paid employee health insurance (medical, Rx, dental & vision)
Organized in 1974, Cooperative Electric Energy Utility Supply (CEEUS) is a wholesale electrical distributor that operates from a centrally located 200,000 square foot warehouse in West Columbia, South Carolina. Serving South Carolina cooperatives, municipals and investor-owned utilities, CEEUS proudly offers next day delivery to our South Carolina customers via our fleet of trucks and common carrier. CEEUS has grown through a subsidiary – Line Equipment Sales – to sell outside of the Palmetto State and offer a Tool Repair service and a Rubber Goods Testing facility. With a dedicated workforce and an emergency response plan that enables quick and effective service, CEEUS continues to be a reliable partner to the electric cooperatives in South Carolina so that they can serve their local communities and many communities around the country.